Ecuador has relatively open migratory policies. There are several ways to obtain permanent residency including a marriage visa, pensioner visa, retirement visa, investment visa and a professional visa. The professional visa is obtained by registering your professional degree in the National Secretariat of Higher Education, Science, Technology and Innovation (SENESCYT). To do this, you will need your diploma, grades (including number of credits) and a mode of studies certificate. Once