The Hague Agreement of the 25th of October, 1980 concerning the Civil Aspects of the International Abduction of Minors is a treaty which seeks to protect children from abduction and international detainment.
Ecuador is one of the countries that has signed this international agreement. You can resort to this before the Ecuadorian Justice System in the case of an abduction of your son / daughter or child for whom you are legally responsible. Some abduction cases have become very well-known after couples end their relationships, especially in cases of couples of dual-nationality and of different nationalities.
The Ecuadorian Justice System is obliged to offer assistance in such cases, considering that whoever has custody over the child can call upon this, within the provisions of the Law. The procedures are those shown, in particular, by the National, Judiciary Ministry.
To make this process international, it is essential to resort to the translation of documents that the Ecuadorian Justice System issues (among which, the Notification formula A, and the transfer of judicial and extrajudicial documents, a fundamental point in matters of international, judicial co-operation.
9h05 Inc has a lot of experience in managing international abduction of minors topics and offers its professional translation services to help you recover your abducted child.
Our strong points
- High-quality professional, technical translations at competitive prices, adapted to your budget.
- More than 15 languages and more than 90 language combinations
- Specialized consultants by the area supported by our team of
- Transparency of our fees
- Certified translation process EN-15048:2006 which complies with the regulation ASTM F2575
- Permanent access to its translated documents thanks to the Cloud Translation system of 9h05 Inc.
- The security of our translations con with a unique, traceable ID traceable online to guarantee maximum security.
- Notification when the translation is ready, so that you don’t have to worry more about the status of your documents
- Access to our archives we can resend documents sent from as early as 10/01/2011 at convenient prices.